This Indian breakfast dish is as tasty as it is easy to make…
- 1 tin of salmon
- 2 eggs
- Curry powder
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 onion
This is, perhaps, the easiest thing you’ll cook during your entire trip.
- Start by boiling two cups of boiling water. Then, in a separate frying pan, melt a knob of butter. Chop up an onion, whack it in with the butter, and cook it until it’s soft.
- Add a spoonful of curry powder, following by a chicken stock cube, to the onion. Then add your cup of rice, followed by the separately-boiled water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it boil for 10 minutes or so.
- While the rice is cooking, separately boil two eggs. Once boiled, peel and chop them up, and add them to the rice once it’s cooked through.
- Drain your tin of salmon, chop it up, and stir it through the rice. And you’re done. Is it possible to make an easier Indian dish? No. Enjoy!