GoRV campsite cook Joe Glavic shares his delicious recipe for honey soy ginger salmon with baby potatoes.
- 1-2 tbs honey
- A splash of soy sauce
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Canned baby potatoes or substitute with any other vegetable or side dish of your choice
- 40gm butter
- Salt and pepper to season
- Add honey, soy sauce, ginger powder and garlic powder together in a bowl and stir with a fork to create a marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon fillet and gently coat it with the marinade.
- Melt butter in a pan and add baby potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the marinaded salmon fillet.
- Add the remaining marinade and cook salmon on both sides.
- Serve the salmon with baby potatoes and salad of choice.