GoRV campsite cook Joe Glavic shares his recipe for lemonade scones. The kids will love them!
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- A 200ml can of lemonade
- 1 cup of cream
For the Toppings
- Cream for whipping
- Strawberry jam for topping
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add lemonade and cream and mix lightly with a knife until evenly combined.
- Gently pat out on a floured surface to 4cm thick and cut into even scone sizes .
- Transfer to a prepared tray and bake until puffed and golden (about 12 minutes).
- Serve with jam and cream.