This month, Timbo proves that you don’t need to muck around when making your own pizza base. No yeast. No eggs. Frankly, not only is this the simplest pizza base to make, it is also the tastiest.
- 1.5 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek-style yoghurt
- Your favourite pizza toppings
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl. Then simply add the cup of Greek-style yoghurt to the flour and mix it up.
- If the mixture looks too thick, add a little more yoghurt; if it looks too thin, add some more flour. Line a baking tray with baking paper and press the pizza base out until it takes your preferred shape and is around half an inch thick.
- Put the baking tray in the oven for five minutes to firm it up. Take it out of the oven and it’s time to add your favourite pizza toppings – don’t forget a liberal sprinkling of cheese.
- Cook it for another 15 minutes or so, or until the pizza looks done.
- Enjoy – we know you will.