A pan pizza that can’t be topped…
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- A pinch of salt
- Baby rocket
- Olive oil spray
- Chopped capsicum
- A chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
- Pizza sauce
- In a bowl, mix the flour, yogurt and salt into a dough.
- Place the dough on a floured board and knead for five minutes before shaping it into a pizza base.
- In a bowl, mix your chopped onion and capsicum, herbs and cheese. Spray some oil on a non-stick pan and place the dough on top when the pan is hot.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the pizza base, sprinkle on the cheese topping, followed by the salami. Turn the pan to a low heat and place the lid on top, leaving it for seven to 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted and the base is brown.
- Slide the pizza onto a board or plate and return it to the pan upside down. Turn the heat up to medium and cook for a further five minutes. Use a spatula to unstick the sides and flip it onto a board. Slice and enjoy! (Feel free to garnish your pizza with mayo and rocket.)