Welcome, RVers, to my brand new, one stop, delicious dinner spot. It’s called Camp Kitchen Cooking King…
In these quick cooking videos, I will be attempting to construct simple, easy-to-clean-up-after, great-tasting, on-the-road recipes.
- 1 Cup of self raising four
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of milk
- Icing sugar
- 2 Bananas
- Golden Syrup
- Whipped cream
1. Add flour and small amount of icing sugar to a bowl.
2. Add egg and milk to dry ingredients and mix with fork.
3. Melt butter in pan, medium heat, and pore in part of the pancake mix.
4. When the pancake bubbles up, flip it.
5. Ready in a few minutes. Prepare second pancake.
6. Heat bananas in melted butter over medium heat for a few minutes.
7. Add Nutella to pancake, top with second pancake, add bananas, golden syrup and cream.