In this episode, special guest, Meg Law joins the team at the Melbourne Leisurefest 2017.
- Meg Law – Travel Tales
Backseat Cinema – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Tow Ball Ratings
Timbo – 3.5 tow balls
Paula – 2.5 tow balls
Simon – 3 tow balls
Max – 3 tow ball
Mad Max Road ‘Worrier’
Weight distribution hitch, what are they are they necessary?
Paula’s Campfire Kitchen
BBQ Apple Crisp
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Butter + more for foil
- 3 Apples
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
1. Combine oats, flour, sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
3. Place in fridge or cool spot then prepare the apples.
4. Wash and dry apples, core and slice then toss them with lemon juice.
5. Cut 2 squares of foil as large as 30cm x 30cm and lightly butter the centre of each.
6. Place the apples on the foil and sprinkle with the crumble mixture.
7. Place the second piece of foil, butter side down on top. Then roll the edges inwards (1cm) one side at time until sealed x 3.
8. Wrap the entire package in another layer of foil to prevent burning edges.
9. Place foil pack on the pre-heated grill or fire pit with a grill for about 20 minutes.
10. Serve with ice-cream or cream
Each episode, the crew share their favourite A-Z of driving songs, this time starting with ‘J’.
Paula – Joelene – Dolly Parton
Timbo – Jealous Guy – Bryan Ferry
Simon – Jet – Wings
Max Taylor – Jack and Diane – John Mellencamp