Do you use public dump points? Also, the crew weigh in on what makes a good historical marker.
Camp Kitchen With Paula
This episode, Paula Gardner gets to work on something easy, baked apples…
- Wash and core one apple per person.
- Take one teaspoon of brown sugar and place inside the apples.
- Next, add a small handful of sultanas, some chopped walnuts and some cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place a bit more sugar on top and pack down firmly.
- Pierce the apples.
- Add a little water to a heat-proof dish then put some foil over it and place in the oven for 40 minutes or until soft. Alternatively, place foil parcels on top of a hot grill or coals. Carefully check a couple of times to make sure they aren’t burning and, when soft, remove and serve with cream or, if you’re lucky, ice-cream!
Each episode, the crew share their favourite A-Z of driving songs, this time starting with ‘E’.
Paula: Echo Beach by Martha and the Muffins
Timbo: Eloise by The Damned
Max: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
Simon: Everything I Do I Do it for You by Bryan Adams
Each episode, we review a new kids’ film that will keep them entertained (or not) in the backseat during a long trip. This episode, it was Boss Baby and here is the crew’s ‘towball’ ratings.
Max: 3 towballs
Timbo: 0.5 towball
Paula: 1.5 towballs
Simon: 2 towballs