Backseat Cinema – Lego Ninjago Movie
Tow Ball Ratings
Tim – 2
Paula – 2
Simon – 2
Max – 2
Paula’s Campfire Kitchen
Drunken Bean Stew
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (add an extra jalapeno for more heat)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bottle dark Mexican beer
- 4 cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Add the onion and jalapeno, and saute for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft and translucent. Add the garlic, and saute for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add the beer, beans, brown sugar, oregano, chili powder, salt and cumin, and stir to combine.
3. Continue cooking until the beans reach a simmer.
4. Then reduce heat to medium-low, and continue simmering uncovered for about 15 minutes.
5. Then serve the beans topped with fresh cilantro.
Each episode, the crew share their favourite A-Z of driving songs, this time starting with ‘M’.
Grant – Love Sexy – Prince
Tim – Money Changes Everything – Cyndi Lauper
Paula – My Sharona – The Knack
Simon – Macarena – Los Del Rio
Max – My Girl – Nirvana