- James Manson – CD Media
Backseat Cinema – Paddington 2
Tow Ball Ratings
Tim – 1
Paula – 4
Simon – 3
Max – 3.5
Paula’s Campfire Kitchen
- Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 80g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Enough milk to make the batter
- Honey or Syrup (optional)
1. In a bowl mix together self-raising flour, some salt, melted butter and eggs.
2. Add some milk and a drained can (medium sized) of sweet corn kernels. Mix together until it creates a batter-like texture.
3. Now the secret to a good corn fritter is to make sure the oil is very hot before setting in the batter.
4. Pour some batter into a skillet, then heat for about 2-4 minutes and flip on the other side for another 2-4 minutes.
5. Serve with honey, syrup or butter if you wish.
Each episode, the crew share their favourite A-Z of driving songs, this time starting with ‘L’.
Grant – Love Sexy – Prince
Tim – Love & Mercy – Brian Wilson
Paula – Long Way to the Top – AC/DC
Simon – Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division
Max – Let it Be – The Beatles